<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/533411075554410551?origin\x3dhttp://praan-precik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 •

& i blogged at Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The person that really loves you, is the person who show their concern.

Todays date, i don't really have the intend to make a fool of people around me but instead, i use this date to see who really cares about me and who is really concern about me. Some of you people was told by Wan that i was admitted to hospital yesterday at midnight but it isin't true at all. Maybe this will make some of you feel angry towards my act. But im really sorry. I don't really have the intention to fool you people. When i get the response from Wan's handphone, i swear i was touched by you people reaction. I don't really thought that u people really still care about me. I really wanna thank u people so much. You people know who u are. So yeaah, today again with boring life. Stayed at home the whole day watching Korean drama thru the net. Nothing better to do. I was in bed the whole day with my laptop infront of me. Well, where should i spent my day when there is no training? HOME! Nowhere else. I think i'll end here.



• THE BLOGGER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Muhammad Farhan was a name given by both my parents on the 15th of june 1992. I was given a great talent from the above which is soccer. Im in Fitness Training Course in Clementi campus. Im playing for a football club name SAFFC. Im the last from 3 siblings and the only guy in the family. Im choosy when it comes to choosing a life partner and thats what cause me not in relationship for sometime. I own Msn, Facebook, Tagged and a friendster. Need any of the infos? Ask me.

• LINKYS

•pdstm

•ejan •eemah •erika •falah
•hanim •hanim •Huda •jasmine
•narly •nenny •raisya
•syahirah •syuhaidah •Weirdo

• The Past

•November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009