<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/533411075554410551?origin\x3dhttp://praan-precik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 30, 2008 •

& i blogged at Friday, May 30, 2008


Its 30th May at 5.18 in the morning. I still can't get myself to bed and i don't know why. Acctually i miss my supersewel so much. Yeah . I miss her so much. Im so grateful to get her in my life. I seriously do. I know probelms seems to come in this relationship but my love towards her is still there. I mean she's my everything now. She is trying her very best to get this relationship to get back to the right path and i think she can't do this alone. She needs someone to this with her together. Yes together. Why dosen't i put the effort to get this relationship back to the right path when she is putting her very best effort for us. I mean she sacrifice alot for the relationship and that makes me love her even more. Well B , Thanks for everything yeah ? I hope our relationship will be going smoothly when times goes by. One fact , I seriously love u so much and i mean what i say. So yeah.


• THE BLOGGER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Muhammad Farhan was a name given by both my parents on the 15th of june 1992. I was given a great talent from the above which is soccer. Im in Fitness Training Course in Clementi campus. Im playing for a football club name SAFFC. Im the last from 3 siblings and the only guy in the family. Im choosy when it comes to choosing a life partner and thats what cause me not in relationship for sometime. I own Msn, Facebook, Tagged and a friendster. Need any of the infos? Ask me.

• LINKYS

•pdstm

•ejan •eemah •erika •falah
•hanim •hanim •Huda •jasmine
•narly •nenny •raisya
•syahirah •syuhaidah •Weirdo

• The Past

•November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009