<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/533411075554410551?origin\x3dhttp://praan-precik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 •

& i blogged at Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My blog is like a dead blog huh? It’s not that I don’t want to update but my schedule now is very tight. Going for my kayaking course and my soccer training. Kayaking course is on Saturday and Sunday and my soccer training is from Monday to Saturday. I have to skip my soccer training last Saturday to have my kayaking course done. This Saturday which is on 26 April 2008 is my last day of my kayaking course and after that it’s either I got a certificate for the star 2 course or I don’t get any. I’ve pass my star 1 last year and I hope I pass my star 2 lah. The purpose of me taking this kayaking course is that I can instruct the beginner at my free time but it takes more things to learn and I have to take the instructor kayaking course.

As for my soccer training, we can’t find any fixed field for our training until yesterday. We used to train at Bukit Timah Field which is at the old Turf Club. Then we moved to Yew tee, a state land and now to Chestnut Secondary School. So Chestnut is going to be our permanent training ground I guess. Yesterday training was not that bad. Do our team defensive work and 3 sets of 8 laps around the field with 80% paste. Play two aside and we’re done. Coach drives a Hyundai car usually but he have drive a van yesterday because he have to bring the equipment from Jalan Besar all the way to Chestnut Secondary. After the Training, The whole team rushes to coach van and ask for a ride. Imagine 18 soccer player fits in van. Haha. It’s like Bangladesh sneaking in Singapore but sad to say Raden, Wan and Razi walk form chestnut all the way to Bukit Panjang. We’re lost at first but after asking the resident there we know where to walk. Haha.


• THE BLOGGER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Muhammad Farhan was a name given by both my parents on the 15th of june 1992. I was given a great talent from the above which is soccer. Im in Fitness Training Course in Clementi campus. Im playing for a football club name SAFFC. Im the last from 3 siblings and the only guy in the family. Im choosy when it comes to choosing a life partner and thats what cause me not in relationship for sometime. I own Msn, Facebook, Tagged and a friendster. Need any of the infos? Ask me.

• LINKYS

•pdstm

•ejan •eemah •erika •falah
•hanim •hanim •Huda •jasmine
•narly •nenny •raisya
•syahirah •syuhaidah •Weirdo

• The Past

•November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009