<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/533411075554410551?origin\x3dhttp://praan-precik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 13, 2008 •

& i blogged at Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why does its hard for me to listen to people instruction and want people wants? Because of this, I’ve make people feeling fill with angriness and even hurt them. I have instruction given like” THAT THING IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL SO KNOW ONE CAN READ THEM”. But I just ignore that instruction. Wasn’t that stupid? I mean, hey that’s people private thing. For what fuck must I read people private stuff? I don’t even have the right to read them. Common Farhan, this is not the way to have your relationship to be like before. This just makes your relationship go wrong. I’m the one who wants this relationship of mine to be like before. But look what I’ve done? Where is my sense of humor? I have this feeling that my old attitude is coming back to me but like what the fuck, what can I get from my old attitude? Ended myself back inside that place? Can I get the love from my love ones if I go back to my old attitude? Dream on lah Farhan, I don’t think I can get the love from my love ones if I go back to my old attitude. I have to fight for it. I don’t want to have my old attitude back. I want the love from her. Well, I think I need time to be on my own. I’m not hiding myself but this is just the only way to fight those fucking old attitudes.

Girlfriend: I enjoy going out with u just now. I love to look at your smile. But I’m sorry that today outing has to end that way. Sorry again. But still, I’m in love with the one and only u sweetheart.


• THE BLOGGER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Muhammad Farhan was a name given by both my parents on the 15th of june 1992. I was given a great talent from the above which is soccer. Im in Fitness Training Course in Clementi campus. Im playing for a football club name SAFFC. Im the last from 3 siblings and the only guy in the family. Im choosy when it comes to choosing a life partner and thats what cause me not in relationship for sometime. I own Msn, Facebook, Tagged and a friendster. Need any of the infos? Ask me.

• LINKYS

•pdstm

•ejan •eemah •erika •falah
•hanim •hanim •Huda •jasmine
•narly •nenny •raisya
•syahirah •syuhaidah •Weirdo

• The Past

•November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009