<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/533411075554410551?origin\x3dhttp://praan-precik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 •

& i blogged at Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Girlfriend, I want u to know that having u in my life is not a regret. I can’t imagine if my life doesn’t fill with all your love. You just doesn’t fails to make me smile and happy. You have this trademark and that is your smile. You just melt my heart when u smiles. Remember when I was tribally sick? U’re the one who are concern about me. You message me every minute and every hour just to make sure that I’m okey. I look thru my phone yesterday and I just can’t keep my eyes off from the old pictures that we took together. While looking at the pictures, I ask myself whether my relationship with have change. Yup there is but I just cannot tell myself what it is. Maybe it will when time goes by. I was spending my day with girlfriend today at Tanglin. Trust me girlfriend, I’m going to make today as the most memorial day! I like the part where we were watching at your family. I wish I could have more of that time with u. Seriously B, I can’t afford to loose u. There are no other gals that can replace you Because I have lock you in a special place I’m my heart and I have throw the keys in the rover of love so everybody knows that you’re mine and we’re in love together. I’m going to try my very best to give my fullest love to you. I don wish to see any tears dropping down your face BUT if u can’t stop your tears from dropping, then mu shoulder is always there for u to lean on. Once again Girlfriend, I love u to the maximum till the end of me! muakss!


• THE BLOGGER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Muhammad Farhan was a name given by both my parents on the 15th of june 1992. I was given a great talent from the above which is soccer. Im in Fitness Training Course in Clementi campus. Im playing for a football club name SAFFC. Im the last from 3 siblings and the only guy in the family. Im choosy when it comes to choosing a life partner and thats what cause me not in relationship for sometime. I own Msn, Facebook, Tagged and a friendster. Need any of the infos? Ask me.

• LINKYS

•pdstm

•ejan •eemah •erika •falah
•hanim •hanim •Huda •jasmine
•narly •nenny •raisya
•syahirah •syuhaidah •Weirdo

• The Past

•November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009